The Mustard Seed Education Foundation
4th Annual Polaris Toledo Open
Our fundraising is in full swing! All experience levels welcome to our four-person scramble golf outing.
Grab three friends and golf with us.
Get Noticed! Put your company out there in the community with a sponsorship! We have many opportunities for sponsorships!
Meet Our Sponsors:
“With offices in Ohio, Utah, Texas, and Louisiana, Polaris Logistics Group is well-positioned to serve your freight needs, from dry van and flatbed to temperature-controlled and intermodal. Since its founding in 2013, the Polaris philosophy has always been to create exceptional value for customers. That means that not only does Polaris Logistics Group seek out the most cost-effective supply chain solutions, but we also do so with integrity and honesty.”
MFC Products, LLC
“Established in 2000, the modest practice of one therapist has evolved into a source of healing for thousands of patients. Our therapy group is conveniently located at 3915 Sunforest Court, in Toledo, Ohio. We provide advanced therapeutic massage treatments to patients of all demographics for both pain relief and relaxation.”
“Great Lakes Insurance Partners is a full-service, family-owned independent agency founded in 2004 in Toledo, OH. We offer a full range of comprehensive coverages in both business and personal insurance. Our partnership with industry-leading insurance providers allows us to match the best possible coverage solutions with clients throughout the United States.”
“The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority has been in existence since 1955. As the first port authority established in the state of Ohio, it has been connected to the local community for 65 years and counting. When most people think of the Port Authority, the words “airport” and “seaport” come to mind. The organization has evolved over time. From a broader perspective, the Port Authority is involved in economic development.”
“RKP Group is a partnership of three divisions working in unison to rehabilitate and activate underutilized, vacant and blighted downtown properties.”
“St. John’s Jesuit High School was founded in 1898 and re-established as a four-year, college preparatory high school at the present location on Airport Highway in 1965. Since then, generations of young men have been instilled with a strong work ethic and upstanding moral character through rigorous academics and Ignatian spirituality.”